Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Aiden turns 3!

It was Aiden's birthday over the weekend and finally he is at an age where he kind of understands and got really excited about it. This year I was on a strict budget and had to give up a lot of things I normally do for his parties but I am really proud of what I accomplished, even the cake which yes this year I half made, I bought a boring cheap cake and decorated it into a dinosaur land and for the first time the whole cake was eaten so so much for those expensive pretty cakes. My sister made the cupcakes and I designed and printed all the decorations and we even made the snakes this year and to my surprise everything was eaten.

We were rained out sadly but we got a good 2 hours in of sun and Aiden had an absolute ball. Another year down and loving my little man.

























 

1 comment: