Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter weekend adventures

I remember the days when Easter weekend was all about the party and drinking and hangovers and sleeping all day just to recoop to go to the next party. Now I can hardly drink a few Savanana's and when I think about the amount of alcohol I used to consume I'm shocked I am still alive!

Now My Easter weekends are filled with family, and outings to Rietvlei Farm, picnicing in our backyard, braais and cuddles while watching Disney movies...and I love it.

It was a chilled relaxed weekend and Aiden had some great days, he had his first pony ride, went to a petty zoo, jumping castles, face painting, seeing a plane show and watching soccer live to his very first proper Easter egg hunt. When that boy is happy, I am happy!




















Love from Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment