Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Swinging from the rafters

When people spoke of the terrible two's being oh so terrible I always thought they were being a tad dramatic. I have a problem with listening to people warn me of what's ahead like when they told.me some children never sleep through the night, yeah my kid turned out to be one of those too.

Back to topic.

Terrible two's.

Oh my hat, it should be called the fucking, awful,  you going to want to hide away, run away, exchange your child, terrible two's.

Never have I seen my child in this new light he has bestowed upon us. He will literally stand in front of you and scream until his face is bright red and he has no scream left in him.

He throws things at you, food across the table and hits you with anything he can find.

He has melt to the floor, won't move, smack the ground tantrums.

He doesn't want anything but orange juice.

He refuses to bath and defying him will only create a massive amount of fury in a tiny body.

He has more energy than any living thing I have ever seen.

I am hoping he grows out of it soon because it's going to kill me.

Love from Bear




No comments:

Post a Comment