Monday, August 25, 2014

Failing house wife

As you get older, life just gets harder and organisation seems to be necessary. I'm not very good at organisation, I am not very good at keeping it all together and keeping on top of things and since starting a 9-5 it really has all fallen apart and I fail at a house wife, not that I am a wife but I fail at keeping my house together.

After working 9 hours, sitting in traffic to work and back, fetching Aiden from my parent s house and getting home at 6pm the last thing I feel like doing is cooking, so we eat toast, or porridge, or if I am feeling a little energetic, golden smackeroos with oven chips.

My bed is never made in the morning even though I do tidy the lounge and the kitchen, dishes are washed once a week and then when the domestic comes.

I don't do laundry. I buy Aiden enough clothes to last him a week and I have enough clothes to last me a few months before everything is dirty so that to is left for the domestic who comes once a week.

If it wasn't for the bf Aiden probably would be bathed twice a week.

I know I need to plan better, I know I just need to suck it up and cook healthy meals that are not eaten in front of the tv. I know I have to try harder. I know I have to get up even earlier to get some exercise in my day and I know I need to eat better before I become a full blown diabetic because that's where my sugar levels are headed.

I just suck as a house wife.

I seriously don't know how woman do it, how do you have a full time career and a family and a good toned body and a happy partner. I am exhausted.

It was easier when I worked for myself, I ran my own times. Now it's all a jumbled mess and I am drowning in not enough time, to much responsibilities and a wrath of guilt.




No comments:

Post a Comment