Thursday, August 28, 2014

I have a little garden

I grew up watching my dad build all our gardens with his own hands, he loved it, I always wished I could do it. I have had a few pot plants and they all died and I am not particularly good with pets either but I just moved into a little place and I have a little garden. And I want it to be pretty, I want it to have flowers and I want the rose bushes to bloom and I want a little succulent area and I want to grow my own herbs. This is the plan anyway.

So we started by pruning the rose bushes. I have had 2 roses already bloom!

Then we bought some seeds, not realising it takes months to have any flowers but we have little sprouts coming out the ground so they growing.

We (got the bf) to go steal succulents from around the area for my little area were I just want succulents, we waiting for them to root so we can plant them.

And then I got impatient and went to the nursery and bought some flowers to plant so we had actual flowers to look at and watch grow and yes I got my hands dirty. I'm going to head back to the nursery this weekend to buy a few more because it really isn't that expensive and I really enjoyed doing it. Go figure, I might have found a hobby without even trying.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment