Wednesday, August 6, 2014

To Aidens Biological Family

Hi there.

Remember me.

I gave birth to your grandson and your nephew.

You were there when he was born.

You held him in your arms.

You made promises he will always be loved and have everything he needs.

Then you were gone.

You wiped your hands of your sons responsibilities of looking after him.

You wiped your hands of YOUR responsibilities to my son, to your grandson, to your nephew.

You broke your promises.

You walked away.

You walked away just because I told you I was struggling financially.

You walked out on an innocent, loving, kind and courageous little boy.

You gave up on knowing and watching your blood grow up.

You are no better than your sons total disregard of having a child in this world that he does not look after.

I pity you.

I hate the fact that by your actions you have hurt my precious boy.

You don't deserve the title, grandma, grandpa or auntie.

You don't deserve my child.

You don't deserve your blood.

You walked away from one of life's most amazing blessings.

And all I pray for is that one day, one day you regret your decision, one day you feel the same pain you bestowed upon my child and me, one day you feel the guilt of your actions.

I hope you preparing your speech for the day Aiden confronts you, I hope you honest and don't turn around and blame me like cowards, I hope one day you can some how make up to my son the life time you have given up.

P.S you make me sick.

2 comments:

  1. I feel similarly towards my boys father. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive written so many of these. I know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete