Friday, January 3, 2014

Monkeying Around

I have been begging and begging people to come with me to the zoo for ages, the last time Aiden went was when he was a baby. So this time round I simply told every one I'm going either with you or I am taking Aiden alone.

Aiden is animal crazy at the moment and he loved running around and finally seeing and elephant and a rhino and all the monkeys.

I must say Johannesburg Zoo has gone down. The staff are rude and none of the stalls had any stock. The lady that you rent out little cars to push your kids around in was stealing from people by charging double the amount and pocketing the rest, until one lady figured it out and all of a sudden the price was right again.

But besides from the lack of service it was a great, hot and sweaty day out.
















Love from Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment