Monday, January 13, 2014

Road Trips and Time Outs

They say your friends are the family you choose, I was blessed with family I would choose as my friends.

One day when I do get married it is going to be hard to find bridesmaids as my mom and sister really are my closest and best friends and the 2 people I share everything with. This past weekend we went on our first road trip just the three of us to attend my cousins wedding in Limpopo. It was filled with laughs and naps and four course dinners and healthy breakfasts, slippery mud roads and dangerous night trips back to our hotel.

It was a weekend that memories are made of and one I will never forget.

A time out from being a mom and a girlfriend, a time to reconnect with 2 of my favourite people.

We stayed at the Glenshiel Hotel, where every detail is mastered gracefully, from welcome litchi juice, perfect pillows, fluffy white gowns, chocolates on your pillow before you go to sleep at night, wonderful meals and beautiful sun-downers, kind and attentive staff, warm pool and lush gardens. A place I would definitely recommend if any one is ever going out that side and wants to treat themselves to a little bit of heavenly luxury.














































Love from Bear




No comments:

Post a Comment