Monday, January 20, 2014

Win with LG! Win a LG G2 Smartphone!


I am a happy snapper, I take photo's all day especially of my little boy and LG is giving one of my lucky readers a LG G2 Smartphone so they can capture all Lifes great moments, yes I know, awesome prize right, if I wasn't running the competition I would be entering!


It's all about Life Moments, the good ones and we want you to share with us your Life Moments of your little ones first week of school!

Go have a look at the videos they captured of Life moments of others First day of school on the LG G2 Smartphone for some inspiration. 

All you need to do is send us a photograph of your little one during there first week of school, I'm sure you already have plenty to choose from. Here is my little one on his first day back.


You can email them to me at lovefrombearxxx@gmail.com or post them to my Facebook wall

Entries close next week Tuesday at 8am and then the judging will start. 
To keep it fair I will not be choosing the winner and have a found a select group of people to choose Top Ten then Top Five and a photographer friend will choose the final winner.

Please leave a comment letting me know you have entered and where you have sent your beautiful photographs, I am looking forward to seeing them all and your child can be any age as long as they go to school obviously.

And if you have time go give LG some love on Facebook and Twitter.

Winner will be announced over on my Facebook page on Friday 31 January 2014.

Competition is for South Africa only, good luck and have fun capturing your kiddies.

Love from Bear


Entrants so far


Megan Hartwig's Daughter

Nadia's daughter Amani

Ruweida Muhammad's daughter

Leanne Easton's boy Chase

Beth Rosen's Twins

Shayne Sheard's Munchkin

Gaelyn Cokayne

Coral-Leigh

Tamiya Stone

Nadine Tozer

Sakhumzi Ngonelo

Anita's girls got to swim on their first day of school due to chicken pox!






7 comments:

  1. Such a FANTASTIC GIVEAWAY!!!! I have email you at lovefrombearxxx@gmail.com a photo of my daughter Zoe :) Fingers crossed! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome giveaway!! I have emailed a photo of my little girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful prize. I am emailing you right now

    ReplyDelete
  4. I emailed you my pic of my twins. This is a great competition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't own a phone and dragging my tablet everywhere is sometimes a mission.
    holding thumbs, toes and other unmentionables!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog is so such nice..
    I like this..!!!Iphone

    ReplyDelete