Thursday, January 16, 2014

Potty training debacle


I was a Maths geek.

A Science geek.

I was the girl you copied your homework from.

I run my own company.

I have raised a child on my own for just over 2 years now.

I am logical.

But I can't wrap my head around how to potty train my child.

I have bought all necessary equipment.

I have read a few (a lot) of research on the whole thing.

He seems to be doing it at school according to the teacher.

I just can't get it right at home.

I either forget to even try.

Or when I do try I forget to take him to the toilet every 15 minutes.

Or we to busy to focus on it and so the nappy goes on.

One day he seems to want to use the potty the next day he tells me no mommy no.

I know people say don't rush it but now with having to buy pull ups and nappies it really is starting to break the bank.

Also right now I would love to get some thing right as a mother because I totally feel like I am failing at this all at the moment.

Is it just me or is potty training hard for every one?

I'm really lost on this one, I don't know where to start or how it will ever end.

Love from Bear

1 comment:

  1. Potty training is the worst. Really. I didn't even bother until I was in the right space to remember to check on them all the time. My girls sort of got it together fairly well. I'm not looking forward to dealing with Knox though!

    ReplyDelete