Saturday, December 14, 2013

Bring back the Mmm

I had a short stay in hospital a couple weeks back and during that time, my man and I celebrated our First Year Anniversary, yip on the balcony with a hundred other visitors and me pretty much super high on drugs. That morning I had seen a really cool competition running over on  If these walls could talk for an evening out with your partner to "bring back the Mmm."

I entered.

And I won!

I never win anything, so it was simply meant to be.

So on Wednesday, 11 December, B and I headed off Urban Tree in Sandton (really one of the most stunning venues I have seen) for the Lay's Deli Launch.

We were welcomed with cocktails that flowed through out the night and fed and fed and fed the most divine snacks, there were oysters with champagne and couple massages to top it all off. Oh and lets not forget the the gift we got on the way out - an ice bucket filled with the new Lay's Deli kettle cooked chips, champagne, glasses and a picnic blanket. We were spoiled and we got to celebrate us in style.





Above are some of my photo's, below are some taken by the professionals:
Mike Turner Photography / Benchmark Photography









Creamy Peppered Fillet are my Favourite!

We had a good few of these...heavenly

Love from Bear




No comments:

Post a Comment