Friday, December 20, 2013

If you late on the Christmas thing too

I only started my Christmas shopping yesterday and I still don't have wrapping paper or tags yet. I'm a tad bit behind on Christmas this year. I do have a gigantic roll of brown paper from my Fashion Design days so will be using that with ribbon and washy tape. I am an avid Pinterest user, not many of my Pins come to life but I have tons of ideas I love. Here are some for Christmas wrapping and a few extra for some more ideas for Christmas day meals.

infinite-s-e-a-s: Archive

Wrap it up in song!

Christmas Gift Tags by Lilyden Creations. Button Baubles. Pack of 6

Christmas Wrapping Ideas � Red and White...

#stampinup #giftbag #snowflake #christmas crafts

These tags below you can print from Just Love Design, I am using the White ones, to pretty and too simply!

Free DIY Christmas Gift Tags

Here are some things I am hoping to try and some things I wish I had the ability to get right, inside my head I am a fantastic baker and cook, but my hands don't coordinate with my brain for some reason.

Melted Snowman cookies marshmallow heads  http://www.trulycustomcakery.com/tutorials/25.html — with Arianna Concepcion and Freda Laney White.

f2741f8d07e44a98c205fd8b8bab69a7.jpg (500×333)

with cream cheese frosting....pretty good, just too bad that strawberries aren't growing like crazy this time of year:/

It would be cute to serve these on the sides of mugs of hot chocolate- hang the candy cane hook over the edge and the chocolate covered marshmallow can be in the drink

Decor I am good at, designing how a room and a table should look I can do, going to try some of these this year.

So simple and elegant looking. Can also change it up for different holidays, such as small pumpkins for Halloween, or maybe leaves for fall.

Cute idea for family dinner with names and a small gift inside! Have these mini stockings used them for gift cards, cute idea.  Looking for unique napkin rings

Santa chair hats

Santa hat place cards

Love from Bear




No comments:

Post a Comment