Sunday, December 29, 2013

My luck with pets

I have had a bad run with pets in my life, serious bad run, maybe more unlucky for the pets I owned than for me. Not many survived and most were crazy animals. From Guinea pigs that attack you and then start loosing their hair and dying long painful deaths (then been dug up after burial by my dog) to crazy dwarf hamsters because I happened to choose the one that was blind and deaf, so if you went any where near him he would latch onto your finger and you would have to flap your hand around until he flew off with a small nibble of your finger. To choosing my beloved Sadie (they told me it was an Alsatian) it was a pavement special with a very hairy bum but also a bit on the neurotic side, with a crazy eye. Then their was Lulu, Liewe Lulu because thats the only song that could calm the aggressive cat down, he ended up with some crazy ass Surbians. Oh yes then their was Jappie my duck, he lasted 24 hours, I forgot ducks need water and took it away because he kept wetting himself and I would have to dry him because his mom would normally do that, any way the first night he kept banging his head on the box and making a noise, probably because he was dying of thirst, so I put him in the cupboard because I couldn't get any sleep with all the racket. As you can tell I am not one who should actually own or choose pets.

I am hoping with Frankie it will be different because I didn't choose him and Bradley got him from a proper breeder. He is an Angora Dwarf Bunny. Don't worry so far he is still breathing, always has water and food and I clean his cage and love him so.

So introducing our new family member, Frankie (may he live a long and happy life)






Love from Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment