Saturday, December 28, 2013

Garden of Lights

I've been wanting to go for years, but could never find some one who was willing to stand in the long queues and take part in some cheesy Christmas cheer. 

Luckily I finally found some one who will finally do stuff like this with me. That was the best part of it to be honest, that I realised I found some one who is willing to do things for me regardless of whether they want to or not.

It was a fun family outing and the rain held out till we left.












Love from Bear

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This looks awesome! Must remember to take my girls next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so I'm not the only one who loves these type of things YAY!!! And it seems it always rain, I've been there 4 times in the last 3 years though the one year we couldn't get in as it started raining just as we got there :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job! how to do your own Pflanzen Basel

    ReplyDelete