Thursday, December 19, 2013

Surviving the Holidays

It's a love hate relationship I have with the summer holidays now that I have a child.

I love spending time with my son, 25 days in a row is heavy going especially when you've just been jumped out of hospital for anxiety and stress and seeing as those terrible two's have kicked in full force.

I've tried to keep us busy so far and although we've had fun, I'm already wearing out on the energy front and thinking of going getting some Supraden extra charge fizzies. I'm trying really hard not to spend to much time at my parent s house so they can get a bit of a break but I think a week is good, right, and then I can go to them every day for the rest of the holidays.

Here's some pics of what we have been up to so far.

Ellie Crate Crafts

Home made Pizza's

Garden Picnics



KFC Cream Balls (bad, bad, bad idea)

Christmas Braai with friends





Days with Grandpa

Early Morning Swimming

Petting Zoo




Love from Bear


1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way at times, the holidays are really long when you have littlies to entertain.

    Go and get yourself a VitB jab at the chemist. The 6 week one. It really does work wonders. I'm off for mine today. xx

    ReplyDelete