Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Traditions

I LOVE Christmas!

I'm also a present person, definitely my love language, spoiling people is my thing and I love cheesy traditions where people are forced to love each other because lets face facts, we should every other day of the year buy Valentines, Easter and Christmas it's so much easier.

In my family we have always put up the Christmas tree on the 1 December (and then normally take it down some time in June) so I wanted to keep that one with Aiden but this time the night before I put up the tree and decorated our little flat so when he woke up in the morning, it was a surprise of pure joy. I also layed out a healthy breakfast of Woolworths waffles and biscuits, along with Poy holding his Advent calender to count down the days.

The smile on his face was priceless.










Love from Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment