Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I wasn't crafty till Ellie Crate

I have seemed to have had a lucky streak at winning things, I should probably enter the lotto while I'm on this roll. 

I won one of Cupcake Mummy's 24 days of gifts and it was a set of Christmas Crafts from Ellie Crate.


Now I am creative, I own a design company and studied Fashion design but that hasn't made me crafty. I have things in my head but when it comes to making them they don't come out to well.


Well with Ellie Crate Crafts you don't need to be even creative, you just need to be able to follow instructions and easy instructions at that.

I have loved making my packs even more than my kid.

Santa Hand Puppet
Christmas Finger puppets
Mosaic Reindeer
Snowman fridge magnet
Will definitely be buying more, go have a look at her site, Ellie Crate, they have some great selections and at really affordable prices.

I definitely will be getting my hands on these ones.

3D Foam Sailboat Craft Kit for Kids

Pirate Foam Mask Craft Kit for Kids

Rocket Foam Bookmark Craft Kit for Kids

Love from Bear

1 comment:

  1. we have the sailboat and pirate ones.
    keen for the holidays to come along now so that i can get crafty with my minion

    ReplyDelete