Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Celebrations

I have told you all before how much I LOVE Christmas, I love how we all forced to love each other, how we all forced to get together, I love all the cheesy traditions and I love all the Jingle bells and Stars at the top of all the pretty Christmas trees.

A tradition we grew up with was on Christmas Eve we get together with my mom's side of the family and have a bit of a feast. This year was a bit bitter sweet, my granny is on her last days and at last minute changes the venue changed from one home to my grannies as she was to sick to move. So all the cheesy decorations and festivities were not there and at first I felt a little heart sore but after going I realised, Christmas is still magic without all the marketing, it's about love and it is about family and it was one of the best yet.












Christmas Day we woke up to cookies and presents with Aiden and followed it with a relaxed and chilled prawn and wors braai at my parents place. 

I love my family, they are my whole world, every day of the year.










My Moms Christmas tree








My dessert

My Moms dessert




Love from Bear



No comments:

Post a Comment